The plant that fell to Earth. Inspired by the exotic flora and fauna found on other worlds, natural Ocean Jasper LIVE air plant garden brings a bit of botany from beyond the infinite.
Travelling to our solar system on a meteor of unpolished ocean jasper crystal, this air plant has bloomed across light years into a vibrant and lush little garden. With a host of unique colorz this stone is vibrant and unique.
Ocean jasper is in the quartz family but is a rare silicon dioxide mineral that occurs in highly silicified rhyolite. The peculiar orbs or "bull's eye" patterns are caused when quartz and feldspar crystallize in radial aggregates of needle shaped crystals.. This rippling effect in the unpolished crystal takes on the appearance of a star-map that the air plant possibly took to find Earth.
This garden from a galaxy away is sure to enliven and enrich, adding a touch of creation and beauty to any home.
- Measures approx. 2" W x 1" L x 1" H with plant
- Rare unpolished natural Jasper mineral
- Air plant is permanently attached to Jasper
- Air Plants, also known as Tillandsia, are very low maintenance. They don't require soil to grow, only moderate light, proper air flow and a good soak every week
- A FREE 4oz bottle of ESW Air Plant Fertilizer is included with purchase!
- Detailed care instructions will be sent with purchase
- Gift wrap included
Air Plantz cannot ship outside of the United States.
There are exceptions to this rule that we determine on a case by case basis. Contact us below to see how we can assist you.