Let there be light. Bringing innovation and unique design into the world remains ESW's mission. For 2013, we are proud to continue that tradition with the OOAK hand-dyed purple ombre colored cord lamp.
In celebration of ESW's two years of designing custom lamps with unique cords, we have reformulated this design with a proprietary coloration that is original and has never been seen or done before. This hand-dyed technique uniquely captures a vibrancy and depth of color that turns any illumination into a work of art.
The lamp is made of vintage cast iron that has been beautifully painted lavender, while still displaying signs of slight distress which gives it even more character and compliments the layers of purple on the ombre cord.
There are SO many ways this lamp can be used. It can be clamped to the end of a workbench (spring loaded lever-arm hidden under the base). It can be hung on a wall like a sconce. Or you can simply place it on a flat surface like a desk, bedside, living room table... the options are endless with this lil cutie!
Light can pivot from the base of the neck. The top of the neck is also flexible, allowing even more versatility to this lil cutie!
With the unexpected touches you've come to expect from ESW, this one-of-a-kind treasure adds a whole new light to interior design.
- Shade measures approx 4.5"W
- Base measures approx 4.5"W
- At full extension, lamp measures approx 11.5"H
- On/Off switch is located on the socket.
- Socket is standard household medium screw (E26) and fits regular light bulbs. FEATURED PINK (bright glow) CFL BULB is INCLUDED with purchase. *Please Note: we are happy to share links of where more can be purchased if desired or you can purchase through our shop. This info is shared with clients only :)
- For lil extra vintage flare, a new white and black plug has been added.
- Cord is covered in a safe hand dyed purple ombre color cloth material and measures approx 8ft long.
- Please allow 3-5 business days before shipping this item.
All ESW designs are created by our lil warrior army. A lot of love and a ton of time goes into deconstructing each piece and then reconstructing it into the creations you see. Every ESW design is original and almost all are One-of-a-Kind collectors pieces. Their value is calculated by the rarity, age, history, condition, cost of all materials, labor, and the overall demand for pieces from that collection. All purchases are beautifully wrapped and securely packaged with the utmost care and extra charm (*