This Vintage/Antique Mid-Century Modernist Dumbbell Lamp was originally created by Italian designer Enzo Mari. With respect to his genuis design, we have redesigned this cool guy *ESW style* with a unique black and white zig zag textile cord and silver bowl light bulb.
Enzo Mari is perceived as "the critical conscience of design." His work has contributed to the world-wide debate on the contemporary design profession.
This lamp was designed circa 1960 and is made of navy blue plastic, and features a distinct round shape. As if this lamp could get any cooler, it also has the ability to dim its light by turning the neck from left to right. Perfect for adjusting the right amount of light needed.
The ball base has a weight in the bottom that keeps it standing straight up & steady... BUT it also allows the entire lamp to move in a circular motion! With this piece you would never have to worry about anyone knocking it over, because this little lamp will bounce right back up! This lil guy likes to wobble back and forth, in fact, he lovez it! See the video below!
- Lamp alone stands 10"H (w/ bulb) 6"H (w/o bulb)
- Base measures approx: 4"W
- Weighs and impressive 2.11 lbs
- On/Off switch is located at the neck of the dumbbell, allows for dimming by turning the neck
- Socket is medium screw and will fit any standard household light bulb (E26) and featured 3" SILVER BOWL LIGHT BULB included with purchase
- A vintage inspired red and black plug has been added for extra flair
- Cord is a textile black and white zig zag and measures approx 7ft - 8ft. in length
- All electrical components are UL listed and approved
WOBBLING ACTION VIDEO: Starring ESW'z mascot, the one and only, Keoki!