ESW presentz this meticulously hand-created Bride of Frankenstein Doll in Glass display case.
This authentic vintage Japanese bisque doll body sports her original black booties. She has been carefully joined with an alien-like natural Fluorite crystal point and filled with natural Pyrite Gold cubes. A totally new creature! Her new green head is carved from a solid piece of Fluorite and hand-polished to a lustrous smooth finish.
She is dressed to kill in a rare vintage silk satin cloth dress and black sash. A small green crystal accent pops against the cloth. All the pieces are stitched together with care to form the perfect monster companion!
She sits on display inside a vintage glass brass trinket box with brass feet. Hinged door with latch allows for doll figure to be removed.
This exceptional creation is deserving a marvelous home. Hoard her for yourself or give her as a gift that is sure to impress.
- Doll measures approx. 6"
- Glass case measures approx. 6.5"H x 3.5"W x 3.5"L
- Vintage Japanese bisque doll, can be removed from display case.
- Natural green Fluorite crystal point permanently attached to doll.
- Doll clothed with antique distressed silk satin.
- Silk Satin is embellished with small natural Fluorite crystal square.
- Vintage glass display case has hinged panel for easy access, distressed brass frame, and sits on four sturdy ball feet.
- Gift wrap included.