In a world of horses, be a unicorn. In a world of unicorns, glitter-bomb the place. From ESW's new "The Arsenal of Magic: The Pyramid Collection," this inaugural equine goes by the name Eclipse, and was made with a touch of Pink Floyd and a heavy dose of pagan poetry.
Hooves half raised, Eclipse sports a silver-gilt horn and black multi-shade glitter mascara showboating that disco is alive and magic is afoot. Made out of high gloss porcelain, this modified vintage figurine shows such exceptional detailing and contouring that you'd swear his eyes just blinked.
It would be an injustice for such a rarefied creature to hide away from the world. Luckily, this transparent palace built of beveled glass with a mounted floor mirror that's been dusted with silver-star glitter makes a fitting home for this unicorn.
However, even at home the magic doesn't stop. When struck by light inside his prismed glass case, Eclipse's dazzling horn sets off a cascade of colors forming a massive supernova of rainbows.
As with all unicorns, only the true believer can see it's dazzling horn. So if an acquaintance asks about your new horse, best to have Eclipse give them a solid hoof out the door.
- Pyramid measures approximately: 7.5"H x 4"L x 4"W.
- Unicorn measures approx. 5"H x 3"L x 1.5"W.
- The unicorn is made of a high gloss porcelain.
- The glass pyramid is made of aluminum and the top triangle can be lifted up to open for easy opening with hinges on the back.
- Unicorn is not permanently attached to glass pyramid and can be displayed separately
- The glass panels are beveled which allows both magnification as well as refraction when light is applied. Bottom dusting of silver star glitter can be removed if needed.
- Gift wrap included.