ESW decided that her two shop favorites needed to find a way of coming together in the most ultimate SPRING Celebration! Thus creating this "OH MY Lamp Plant!" piece :)
What your looking at here is a cool Vintage Gooseneck Lamp that has been revitalized ESW style with a unique color cloth cord, plug, and bulb… BUT that wasn't enough… I had to add just one more special feature… yup... a LIVE Xerographica Air Plant nested in-between the feet of the lamps base!
This is a seriously a ONE OF A KIND piece that would make a unique addition to any home, office, or wherever you need some life and light at the same time!
The vintage gooseneck has its original green paint finished. There are definitely signs of aging and aesthetic distress, which gives it more character.
Lamp is made of cast iron and has a good hefty weight to it. The base (where plant is now living) used to be an ashtray. The ashtray was removed and now this Air Plant is living in the middle of the 4 claw feet that wrap around the bottom… as if the plant has lil legs to walk around with!
The Lamp gooseneck makes it super versatile as it bends and turns at several different angles and heights.
- Lamp alone stands 19"H at full extension
- Base measures approx: 5.5" W
- Air Plant (Xerographica) measures approx: 7'W
- Socket is standard household medium screw (E26).
- Antique Nostalgic Tungsten Filament BULB IS INCLUDED with purchase! (to keep plant from getting too hot, avoid using bulbs over 60watts)
- Brown and yellow plug has been added for a little extra vintage flare ;)
- Color cord a safe non-flammable neon green yellow net material and measures approx 7- 8ft long.
- Air Plants, also known as Tillandsia, are very low maintenance. They don't require soil to grow, only moderate light and a good soak every week. (Care instructions will be sent with purchase :)
- The Air Plant is not permanently attached, and can be easily removed when it needs to be watered.
- A FREE 4oz bottle of ESW Air Plant Fertilizer is included with purchase!
Air Plantz cannot ship outside of the United States.
There are exceptions to this rule that we determine on a case by case basis. Contact us below to see how we can assist you.