Inspired by what nature would look like on other planets, this is a LIVE Air Plant living on an Ocean Jasper Rock Crystal Mineral.
Ocean Jasper is in the quartz family but is a rare silicon dioxide mineral that occurs in highly silicified rhyolite. The peculiar orbs or "bull's eye" patterns are caused when Quartz and feldspar crystallize in radial aggregates of needle shaped crystals. Many of these other orbicular jaspers are found in various locations throughout the world, however none are as RARE as Ocean Jasper! Only found in one locale in the world off the northwest coast of Madagascar.
Another exceptional quality of Ocean Jasper is translucency. When viewed in front of a bright light the translucent, clear, or just foggy background illuminates and displays the contrasting solid perfect circle orbs which then reveal exactly why Ocean Jasper is sometimes called "Fish Eye Jasper". These solid, soft looking spheres appear suspended in the illuminated quartz, and they can make one tempted to reach in and try to touch them!
Together these make BEAUTIFUL GARDEN of energy thats waiting to transform any space into a healthy and happy habitat.
- Crystal garden measures approx. 3" L x 2.75" H
- Air Plants, also known as Tillandsia, are very low maintenance. They don't require soil to grow, only moderate light, proper air flow and a good soak every week
- A FREE 4oz bottle of ESW Air Plant Fertilizer is included with purchase!
- Detailed care instructions will also be sent with purchase
- Garden can be positioned on several different sides, giving it a variety of displaying options