This mini shark head is perfectly preserved and munching on a LIVE air plant! His truly unique planter that will make a statement in your home or office!
This shark skull is in great condition and has been preserved for display. Its mouth is posed open and ready to strike. Menacing rows of razor sharp teeth create an unusual wreath accenting your plant.
The little air plant is not attached, so you can arrange it anyway you please!
Dare to take a dip in the ocean and swim with the sharkz with this unusual animal piece!
- Measures approx. 3" L x 2" H x 1" W
- Air Plants, also known as Tillandsia, are very low maintenance. They don't require soil to grow, only moderate light, proper air flow and a good soak every week
- A FREE 4oz bottle of ESW Air Plant Fertilizer is included with purchase!
- Detailed care instructions will also be sent with purchase
- Each live air plant will feature unique variations from photos
- This piece is not recommended for children
EarthSeaWarrior greatly values wildlife and sealife and would never intentionally harm a living creature for the purpose of our creations. Our "real" specimens come from different sources that have ethically collected the animal after it died and sold it as a means to recycle what has been left behind.
Air Plantz cannot ship outside of the United States.
There are exceptions to this rule that we determine on a case by case basis. Contact us below to see how we can assist you.