Death becomes her.
From ESW's "Dismembered Enchantment" Collection is this one-of-a-kind, limited edition figurine that is as girly as she is ghoulish; where the graveyard becomes the play-yard.
This antique German bisque doll features a carved Ocean Jasper skull that shows the beauty below the flesh. Ocean Jasper is in the quartz family with an orbital "bull's eye" pattern caused by minute aggregates of crystals forming in the mineral.
Our bone-ified beauty carries with her a severed head balloon that hovers like a ghost above its recently parted body. This floating head is attached by a painted 24k-knotted filament, which little miss terror carries in her hand and can even adjust as the winds of death start blowing in at night.
Bar your doors, and lock your windows. This beauty is the beast and nothing is safe from her - in this world or the next.
- Doll measures approx: 3"H x 1.5"W x 1.5"L
- Balloon extends approx: 3.5"H
- Doll is made of distressed bisque and is stamped with the words "853 9 Germany" on her back.
- Skull is carved from a single spotted Ocean Jasper and is polished to a lustrous finish.
- Balloon Head has been distressed to match her body with Lace Balloon Knot.
- The wire filament is painted in 24k gold and is secured in place.
- Hole in figurine's hand allows the filament to be adjusted to desired position.
"They're dreadfully fond of beheading people here; the great wonder is, that there's anyone left alive!" -ۥ Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass