These dazzling handmade candles emit a spectacular glow that brings a charming warmth to any space for the holidays. Perfect to give as a gift to any family member, or keep him all to yourself and let his little flame melt your heart. The neon wax creates a fun characteristic design on your complementary coaster!
You can control the amount of drip by the wick size and by carefully tipping over your Tushiez for some playfully flirtatious rear-bending - PLEASE see safety instructions below ;)
Once the candle finishes and the original wax has gone, you can choose to repurpose your Tushiez however you'd like!
Each candle fill is designed and made by ESW hands in Brooklyn, NY. This particular Tushiez figurine is made from high temp porcelain and comes in an elegant glossy finish. Tushiez are birthed in a ceramics factory where each is made by hand with unique individual details and variations...truly OOAK!!
You can use Tushiez a million + ways! The possibilities are impossibly endless!! Follow us on social media or here on EarthSeaWarrior.com and we will keep you posted with the newest and coolest Tushiez styles!
- Tushiez measure approx. 5” H x 2.75" W x 2.25" L
- White Porcelain
- Glossy finish only
- Candle is made from soy wax
- Designed & made with care for our environment :)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE:
- One Tushiez Candle Doll 5" with Neon Green Soy Wax
- Gift Wrap with Box and Tissue Paper
- Get Cracked!™ Insert with Product Details and Information
- Candle Coaster with Safety Instructions
- Burn candle within sight
- Keep away from flammable objects
- Keep away from children and pets
- Burn only on a temperature safe surface
- Trim wick to ¼ inches prior to each lighting
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep out of air drafts
- Place your Tushiez Candle Crack doll in the freezer for 24 hours once candle has finished
- Leftover wax should then be easy to scrape out
- Then wash whatever wax remains with a sponge or dishwasher
- Once cleaned, your Tushiez can then be repurposed or reused with a new candle!! (standard tealight candles fit)