This piece rocks out hard! The India crystal cluster and seamlessly bonded Chief Mohawk Skull made from Ocean Jasper features a LIVE Air Plant crawling up its head.
The Chief Mohawk Skull was carved and polished by hand. Originally produced from a solid piece of Ocean Jasper stone, a high-gloss polish is a perfect finishing touch. The stone is a stunning dark green hue with hints of white on the last three peaks of the mohawk, that contrast nicely with the soft white and blue crystals below.
The India crystal base has a subtle ombre shade of light green mixed with clear white crystals, and supports this powerful warrior with added sparkly flair.
A small piece of verdant life is attached with a live Air Plant that twists with the curvature of the Chief's mohawk.
Together these gems make a breathtaking, one-of-a- kind specimen ready for a life as a decorative display or unique gift!
- Entire piece measures approx. 2"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Ocean Jasper is in the quartz family but is a rare silicon dioxide mineral that occurs in highly silicified rhyolite. The peculiar orbs or "bull's eye" patterns are caused when Quartz and feldspar crystallize in radial aggregates of needle shaped crystals. Many of these other orbicular jaspers are found in various locations throughout the world, however none are as RARE as Ocean Jasper! Only found in one locale in the world off the northwest coast of Madagascar.
- Ocean Jasper is used for enjoyment of life, release of negativity and stress, relaxation, positive self-expression, physical and emotional healing. Ocean Jasper radiates positive energy and helps one to feel, speak and act more positively.
- Air Plants, also known as Tillandsia, are very low maintenance. They don't require soil to grow, only moderate light, proper air flow and a good soak every week.
- A FREE 4oz bottle of ESW Air Plant Fertilizer is included with purchase!
- Detailed care instructions will also be sent with purchase.
- Air Plant is permanently attached to this mineral and both can be bathed together when watered.
- Gift wrap included.