This retro 1960's tan yellow gooseneck lamp has been revitalized with a unique aqua blue net color cord.
The lamp is made of metal with a sturdy base. There are definitely some signs of aging and aesthetic distress, which gives it more character :)
The gooseneck makes it super versatile as it adjusts by bending and turning at several different angles and heights.
This is a ONE OF A KIND piece that would make a unique addition to any home, office, or wherever you see fit!
- Extended measures approx: 16"H from base to tip of lamp shade.
- Base measures approx: 5" D
- Shade measures approx: 6"L x 5"W
- Lamp is made of a metal tin with a heavy base
- Turn knob for on/off switching located on the back of the lamp shade.
- Socket is a standard medium screw (E26) light bulbs... Antique Nostalgic LIGHT BULB is INCLUDED with this purchase!
- Color cord made from a safe (UL Listed) neon aqua net material and measures approx 7- 8ft long.
- Brown and yellow plug added.