With this kind of magic in your bottle who needs the magic potion inside? From ESW's "Mad Scientifical Chemistry Collection" comes these pair of crystalized experiments
These must-have mineral sculptures are no ordinary science beakers. They radiate with a volcanic explosion of Pyrite and Phantom Quartz Points with a heavy dose of German Mica Glass.
Their polished mercury glass mirror surface flatters both the round bottom and pyramid flask. The round feeling more feminine and the pyramid standing more masculine.
These science experiments once created in mischievous play time, have turned into alluring pieces of art that can enhance the magic in any room. As the pyrite, known as fool's gold glistens in light, the quartz crystals exude rainbows out and dance inside.
- Pyrite is a protective, shielding stone and is especially helpful when one is performing hazardous work-the perfect laboratory guardian for mad scientists and sci-fi enthusiasts!
- Quartz is a stone of clarity which dispels negativity and clears away negative energy. It can be used to purify and clarify on the spiritual, mental, and physical planes. It is also powerfully protective
Each beaker sold separately. Take 20% off if purchased as set by using code "SPECIAL20" during checkout.
- 125ml Pyrite Pyramid Flask measures approx. 6.5"H x 3"D
- 100ml Quartz Round Bottom measures approx: 7"H x 2.5"D
- Modern Pyrex Beaker treated with Mercury Glass
- Mirrored surface is reflective and slightly translucent when held up to light
- Beakers are topped with either Pyrite or Phantom Quartz Crystal Points mixed with Vintage German Mica Glass
- Crystals are permanently attached