This Vintage Industrial desk lamp has been revitalized *ESW OOAK Style* with a unique color cord.
Lamp is made of a light weight chrome metal and is from circa 1950. Despite its cool glossy finish, there are minor signs of aging and aesthetic distress, which gives it even more character!
There are SO many ways this lamp can be used. It can be clamped to the end of a workbench (clamp located under the base of lamp). It can be hung on a wall like a sconce. Or you can simply place it on a flat surface like a desk, bedside, living room table... the options are endless with this guy :)
As if this lamp couldn't get any cooler, it does with its featured *White Balance, Daylight 60 Watt* bulb! When light is OFF, the bulb looks like its BLUE, but when turned ON, the color tone is just like regular SUNLIGHT... with an awesome UV glow that makes the NEON yellow green cord look even BRIGHTER!
- The socket is standard medium screw (E26) and fits average household light bulbs. (BULB IS INCLUDED of course *))
- Easy On/Off switch is located on socket.
- For some extra vintage flare, a black round plug has been added.
- The cord covered in neon green yellow cloth material and measures approx 8ft long. (UL listed)
- Shade measures approx: 5"W
- Base measures approx: 4" all around
- Extended Entire lamp measures approx: 14"H