This lil Vintage Industrial Clip Lamp has been revitalized *ESW style* with a unique aqua net color cord.
Lamp has some signs of aesthetic distress, which gives this clip lamp even more character and history.
Lamp Clamp is originally made by Chas Fischer Spring in Brooklyn New York circa 40s-50s.
Clamp/Clip allows for easy hanging just about anywhere! The vintage rubber on clamp is worn but still has tough grip.
- Lamp Shade with socket measures approx 7"L X 4" W
- Easy on/off light switch is located at the socket.
- Socket is medium screw (E26) and will fit any standard household light bulb.
- Featured Antique Nostalgic Tungsten Filament BULB IS INCLUDED with purchase. Bulb pops out of bell shade just to show off :)
- For a lil extra vintage flare a new brown & yellow plug was added.
- Cord is covered in an aqua net color cord and measures approx 10FT long, so light can be moved around as needed.