This vintage gooseneck lamp comes in the featured mint green shade. A heavy base and golden gooseneck provide versatility as it bends and turns.
The citrus textile cloth cord is hand-dyed and uniquely captures a vibrancy and depth of color that turns illumination into a work of art.
Together both cord and lamp contrast creating a color palette that is whimsical and bright. It can also be hung as a sconce for even more design ideas!
- Shade measures approx 4.5" L x 2.5" W
- Base measures approx 3.5" in diameter
- At full extension, lamp measures approx 16" H
- Lamp is made by "HI-LITE".
- Base and head of shade are trimmed with brass
- Heavy base covered in black felt so that it is nice and sturdy.
- Original manufacturer label located underneath lamp base.
- Push on/off button is located on base.
- A white and yellow plug has been added for extra flare.
- Lamp takes Bayonette bulbs. Two LIGHT BULBS are INCLUDED with purchase so they are sure to last a very long time! If new bulb is needed, we are happy to send replacement info anytime :)
- Color cloth cord is an OOAK hand-painted neon pink, orange, and yellow ombre color and measures approx 8ft long
Questions about the product?