Between a rock and a hard parietal. This vintage beveled glass case houses a dearly departed resident.
Made of smoky quartz, this hand carved and polished skull rests on a bed of mica that delicately catches the light, transforming your jewelry box into a showroom in miniature.
Additionally, a delicate arrangement of Angel Rainbow Aura quartz sits atop the case bringing a sculptural quality that adds depth and drama. This unique colored quartz was formed in a vacuum chamber by heat bonding an infusion of gold, titanium, platinum, and other metals to natural quartz. The atoms fuse to the crystal's surface and permanently alter the color and properties of the crystal.
- Jewelry Box Measures approx. 3"L x 2"W x 2.5"H
- Rainbow Quartz measures approx: 1"L x 2"W x 2"H
- The vintage jewelry box is joined in metal and features beveled glass edges which magnify the interior.
- The bottom of the box has an iridescent ripple piece of glass, which has been sprinkled with rainbow mica flakes (the mica is removable if preferred).
- The bottom of the case is covered in black felt for better grip. The top door is hinged for easy opening.
- The skull is made of quartz and is hand carved and polished.
- Gift wrap included.