As death is the only certainty in life, all it really comes down to is location, location, location. From ESW, this Ocean Jasper stone has been exquisitely carved into a crystal skull and sits under glass upon a striking cluster of Apophyllite harvested directly from India.
This unique Ocean Jasper skull has a soft dove grey coloration with minute pink and green orbs flecking its surface. The entire figure is coated in small drusey crystals that catch the light causing a cascading effect of color and movement.
This display of two of the rarest quartz formations found on Earth are beautifully presented under a geometric hexagram beveled glass case – giving them a dramatic stage on which they can act out the drama of the natural world.
- Skull and Citrine Island measures approx: 2.5"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Beveled Glass Box measures approx: 4"L x 3"H
- Ocean Jasper is in the quartz family but this particular variation is rare due to the peculiar orbs or "bull's eye" pattern. These shapes are caused when quartz and feldspar crystallize in radial aggregates of needle shaped crystals. Due to the uniqueness of this occurance, this variety of Ocean Jasper is found exclusively off the northwest coast of Madagascar.
- Ocean Jasper is used for enjoyment of life, release of negativity and stress, relaxation, positive self-expression, physical and emotional healing. Ocean Jasper radiates positive energy and helps one to feel, speak and act more positively.
- The India quartz cluster, which this skull rests upon, is flecked with gold crystals that compress the light – creating an otherworldly, almost internally generated glow. The stone itself is know for its cleansing, and uniquely powerful ability to negate and transform energy into a positive form.
- Antique six sided beveled glass jewelry casket with hinged lid and brass frame.
- Bottom base is mirrored.
- Box stands sturdy on its little legs, proud like. Top door is hinged for easy opening.
- Crystal can be removed from inside for versatility in display option.
- Gift wrap included.