This is a REAL Antelope Pronghorn skull plate thats been mounted in birch wood.
*The skull plate and horns are in beautiful condition.
*The top of the plate has some of the antelope fur remaining on it.
*The bone on the bottom of the plate has been airbrushed with 24K gold.
*The horns are left as their natural ombre color and texture.
- Wood base measures 7.5"W in diameter
- Skull horns with wood base measures approx 13"H
- This piece is super versatile as it can be displayed on flat surface or can be hung on wall
- Hook can be removed if desired.
- Birch wood base will allow for flat display without hook removal.
EarthSeaWarrior greatly values wildlife and sealife and would never intentionally harm a living creature for the purpose of our creations. Our "real" specimens come from different sources that have ethically collected the animal after it died and sold it as a means to recycle what nature has left behind.