Talk about a staring contest! This lamp will win every time.
In collaboration with our Little Finger Warrior, ESW has once again reformulated our One-Of-A-Kind lamp designs with this hand painted bulb technique that captures a truly unique way of looking at home decor.... literally!
This vintage gooseneck lamp features a heavy base, with an embossed decor on its rim. The all white skeleton resembled lamp can move its cast iron spine in many limber positions. The best part is, once you light up that one eye, its gooseneck faintly glows in the dark. There is no getting away from this guy, who clearly has an eye on you!
With the unexpected touches you've come to expect from ESW, this one-of-a-kind treasure adds a whole new light to interior design.
- Lamp alone stands approx: 22"H at full extension
- Lamp base measures approx: 6"L x 4.5"W
- Lamp is made of cast iron with a black felted base bottom.
- Socket is made of porcelain.
- Any standard size (E26) household bulb will fit this lamp.
- Our featured Eye Ball LIGHT BULB is included with the purchase. (This bulb's life expectancy is extremely long but can be replaced by contacting us to purchase a new one.)
- Easy on/off switch located at the base.
- Round black plug has been added.
- Cord is a bright red color cloth material and measures approx 9ft long.
- There are definitely signs of aging and aesthetic distress, which gives this lamp even more character.
- The gooseneck can be adjusted at several different angles, giving the lamp a ton of positioning versatility.
- Neck will faintly glow in the dark after bulb has charged it with UV light.