This is a HUGE Labradorite gemstone thats been carved into a skull. Attached inside of one of the eye sockets is a LIVE Air Plant. Thus, One Eyed Willie be his obvious name.
Origin of Labradorite:
Gem quality labradorite is known as spectrolite; which is a colorless variety, darkened with needlelike inclusions, it is often called BLACK MOONSTONE. Spectrolite is a dark and opalescent blue with a shimmer when the light hits it. It was discovered in Finland during WWII, and it is also called FALCON'S-EYE.
According to an Eskimo legend, the Northern Lights were once imprisoned in the rocks along the coast of Labrador. It is told that a wandering Eskimo warrior found them and was able to free most of the lights with a mighty blow of his spear. Some of the lights were still trapped within the stone, and thus we have today the beautiful mineral known as labradorite.
Labradorite is a useful companion through change. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness, grounds spiritual energies, strengthens faith in the self and trust in the universe. Excellent for building intuition-promoting psychic abilities.
- One Eyed Willie measures approx 5"L x 3.75"W and weighs 3.5lbs
- Air Plants, also known as Tillandsia, are very low maintenance. They don't require soil to grow, only moderate light and a good soak every week.
- To water, just mist or soak plant with the crystal attached. Please keep in mind, over time the plant will grow and roots may need to be pruned.
- If for any reason the plant needs to be removed from the crystal, a tube of glue and reapplying instructions will be sent with your purchase.
- A FREE 4oz bottle of ESW Air Plant Fertilizer is included with purchase!
- Detailed care instructions will also be sent with purchase.