In collaboration with our Little Finger Warrior, ESW brings you the trippy "Neo Surreal" Collection. ~ A world where fantasy is reality, and nothing is as it seems. ~
An authentic antique German bisque doll head has been ripped from its body and now sits in its new home on top of this heavy cast iron chair. The remnants of his former "attached" life hang down in spindly wires. A tiny top hat remains on his crown, embellished with a hand-painted all-seeing blue eye.
Below, a headless body stands ready to keep thinking with mini vintage lightbulb attached. With an industrial feel, this piece is a steampunk throwback with definite Surrealist influences. Ready to add a bit of madness wherever needs a topsy turvy touch.
- Measures approx. 8" H x 3.5"L x 3"W
- Authentic Antique German Bisque doll head and body.
- Bisque body embellished with vintage mini lightbulb, lightbulb does not illuminate.
- Bisque head hand-painted with blue eyeball.
- Wire detail added.
- Chair included and cast iron.