Plants give life! And it's giving this baby a mouth full! Introducing the latest edition to ESW'z "Creepy Cute" collection is this authentic antique German bisque doll with a LIVE air plant growing out of his leg.
Garden Baby is going through a metamorphosis, from being a dead broken doll to being brought back to life by mother nature herself. Although he may be missing an arm, the air plant leg acts as a more than suitable appendage. What he lacks in size he makes up for with the gigantic amount of character he brings to any space!
This german doll is beautifully distressed throughout his face and body, and the air plant can be placed inside his leg and fed into his mouth as shown in the photos. This piece can be arranged by its new owner, allowing for versatility in design.
- Doll alone measures approx. 3.5"H x 2.5"L x 2"W
- With Plant Leg measures approx. 4"L
- Doll is made of authentic antique German bisque
- Embossed in its back states "Sp 1109 2664 D.R.G.M. Germany
- Air Plants, also known as Tillandsia, are very low maintenance. They don‰۪t require soil to grow, only moderate light, proper air flow and a good soak every week.
- The air plant is a rare clumping species, and will produce babies as it continues to grow!
- Air plant is not permanently attached and can be removed for watering
- A FREE 4oz bottle of ESW Air Plant Fertilizer is included with purchase!
- Detailed care instructions will be sent with purchase
*GIFT WRAP INCLUDED*
Air Plantz cannot ship outside of the United States.
There are exceptions to this rule that we determine on a case by case basis. Contact us below to see how we can assist you.