The creature from the blue lagoon. From the ESW "More than Precious Jewels" Collection, this beautiful and beastly diorama brings the terror from deep right into your home.
Featuring a preserved miniature octopus guarding an arrangement of delicate crystals, it is a wonder at any league above the sea.
Though this kinder kraken is safely behind glass, it does on occasion like to stretch all eight of its legs. Fortunately, the fully articulated jewelry box does let you take your undersea friend out for a much-needed walk or for a complete change of scenery. This allows the jewelry box to becomes a whole new home for whatever other treasures you find.
- Jewelry Box measures 3"L x 2"W x 2"H and arrives tied with a satin ribbon.
- The quartz is Chalcedony, which forms as minerals are deposited into a pocket inside another fissured rock such as granite, giving it a soft white and pink hue.
- The Apophyllite crystal is found in ancient lava and basalt flows. It grows in a solid cavity formed by air bubbles when the rock was molten.
- Glass box features beveled glass edges that refract incoming light into a series of rainbows. The box is mirrored on the bottom and features a double hinge door.
- Octopus specimen has been dried and perfectly preserved :)
- Gift wrap included.