Inspired by a "holy bathroom faucet!" is this lamp that resembles water pipes from an old church.
The arm metal detailing is AMAZING (see photo #3). The base is embossed with the year "1826".
This piece is TRULY ESW style ONE OF A KIND and would make a unique addition to any home, office, or wherever you see fit :)
In tradition with ESW's signature refurbishing of antique/vintage lighting, a neon green yellow cord was added.
The featured light bulb is a tubular tungsten filament reproduction that measures 12" long. It was added to replicate water dripping from the faucet of the pipe. When lit, it looks like it is pouring electric liquid!
- Light stands approx 20"H
- Base measures 6"D
- Base and piping is made from super heavy industrial metal.
- The light switch is located at socket for easy on/off access.
- Socket is a standard medium screw and fits all standard light bulbs… FEATURED LIGHT BULB IS INCLUDED.
- For a lil extra vintage flare a B&W plug was added.
- Cord is made from a neon green yellow color cloth material and measures approx 8ft long. (UL listed)