This antique industrial 1930's deco factory desk lamp has been revitalized with a unique neon yellow net color cord.
This is a ONE OF A KIND piece that would make a unique addition to any home, office, or wherever you see fit :)
The lamps original antique green paint is beautifully distressed, giving it more character.
The manufacturer markings "Ovolux Daylight Candler S.C.S. Box Company Inc Palmer, Massachusetts".
Cool history info (brought to my attention by a fellow Etsian*) This lamp used to be used as an egg candler! So if you hold an egg up to the light, you can tell if the egg has been fertilized or not. (thx lynn!:)
Lamp is made of heavy metal and has a 2-part conical silver plated reflector dome made of heavy gage sheet steel. Lamp shade has a cover that screws on both sides for spot lighting, you can remove it for wider lighting.
It's swivel-mounted to a solid steel base with screw mounted channel.
Light contains a screw clamp at the bottom of the base, and can be tightened anywhere you wish to illuminate light, preferably used at the end of table for best secure grip.
- Shade measures approx 6"L x 5"W
- Base Clip measures approx 3.5" all around
- Entire lamp measures approx 8"H
- On/Off toggle switch located at the base of the lamp.
- Socket fits appliance size light bulbs. Featured BULB is INCLUDED with purchase!
- White and Black plug has been added for a little extra vintage flare ;)
- Cord is covered in safe non-flammable neon yellow net material and measures approx 8ft long.