This Antique Industrial Magnifying LAMP has been revitalized ESW style with a unique neon yellow green color cord.
This is a ONE OF A KIND piece that would make a unique addition to any home, office, or wherever you see fit :)
Lamp is a 1930s Lindsay Magni-Ray illuminating magnifier light that was originally used by jewelers. It has a patent #1960114 which dates it as early as 1934. There are some signs of aging and aesthetic distress, which gives it more character.
The magnifier head is made of heavy cast aluminum. The base of cast iron which is also very heavy and super sturdy.
The magnifier lamp head can be moved up and down the steel bar. The head can also be adjusted and turn 360, so you can illuminate the ceiling, wall, artwork... the options are endless :)
- Shade measures approx 5"W x 2.5"H
- Base measures approx 7"L x 6"W
- Entire lamp measures approx 14"H
- Light original and awesome light switch is located on the head. The bulbs are on the two sides of the magnifying glass.
- Socket is a Candelabra, E12 (same size of a night lights, celling fans, candle chandlers, etc.). Shown LIGHT BULBS are INCLUDED with purchase.
- Cord is covered in safe non-flammable neon yellow green material and measures approx 8ft long.
- For a lil extra vintage flare, a new black round plug has been added.