Apollo, Apollo let there be light. This one of a kind salvaged and revitalized ESW Style lamp brings an art deco shine to any decade.
The lamp is reworked and rewired; with timeless mid century winged detailing that wouldn't look out of place on the desk of Sam Spade in the Maltese Falcon.
Lucky for any aspiring gumshoe, the knob on the hood adjusts light direction by articulating the lampshade up and down perfect for a late night interrogation.
- Lamp is made of cast iron measures approximately 6"L x 5"W x 13"H
- Features a vintage pull chain socket and new "vintage inspired" black round plug.
- Socket is medium screw (E26) and fits standard household light bulb that use up to 75watts.
- Featured Antique Nostalgic Tungsten Filament 40 watt BULB IS INCLUDED with purchase.
- The newly wired neon yellow green cloth color cord measures 10ft and is UL listed.