Bringing bold illumination through the Looking Glass, this Wonderland inspired sky blue lamp would make the Queen of Hearts red in the face with envy. ESW continues to innovate with our unique hand-dyed ombre OOAK cord that adds a touch of Technicolor to your home d̩cor. The rainbow color cord is deliberately long to allow wrapping around the neck of the fixture and is finished with a vintage inspired plug.
Additionally, our pedestal lamp is colored and textured to give the impression of distressed wood, while the antique glass shade atop sparkles from its multifaceted surface when lit. The base is felted to stabilize and secure the fixture.
There are incidental marks of aging and distress, which add a unique and timeless overall effect. Whether serving as the centerpiece at your Mad Tea Party or adding a touch of whimsy to your living room - this lamp is guaranteed to brighten your day.
- Entire Lamp stands a gorgeous 19.5"H
- Base measures approximately 6.5"
- Shade measuring at 7.5"H
- Vintage/Antique Art Deco lamp base and ornate glass shade are in excellent condition.
- Lamp is designed to turn On/Off with a hardwired wall switch that is connected to your electrical (plug-in) outlet. If you prefer to operate lamp without a wall switch, a custom cord-wired On/Off switch plate is available upon request at no additional cost.
- Socket is standard medium screw and fits household light bulbs (E26).
- A 12" Frosted Tubular LIGHT BULB is INCLUDED with purchase.
- Please use no more than 75 watt bulb for safety.
- Color cloth cord is hand-painted Rainbow color, which has little imperfections that gives each cord its own personality and charm. Color cord measures approx 19ft long.