Uh Oh! Looks like Alice couldn't resist a sip, and now she's trapped in the looking glass!
Get your drank on with her and this one-of-a-kind piece from ESW's "Alice in the Wall" collection a collaboration with our Little Finger Warrior . This unique display case with mirrored bottom and removable glass top has just the eccentric touch you need.
Alice's bisque head was severed off by the Queen and now rests atop an askew floating glass pane, while her body supports from below. A small glass vile filled with spilled silver glitter reveals her untimely demise, spelling out "Drank." The cork top remains cast to the side. Messy Alice!
In her curiosity after drinking the potion, Alice forgot the key. Though getting through the door was not impossible, simply impassible *)
All of this rests upon a hand-painted black and white checkered wood base where reality turns into a psychedelic world after the drank!
- Entire piece measures approx 4.5"L x 4.5"W x 5"H (With Glass Case)
- Alice is made from Antique German Bisque Doll.
- Tiny glass bottle with miniature cork.
- Added silver glitter spells out "Drank"
- Unique B&W painted wood checkered base with inlayed mirror
- Removable beveled edge glass case.
- Gift wrap included.