OHNO! Alice's head was offed by the queen! Then when Alice went back to Wonderland, she got trapped in the Looking Glass! *,)
From ESW's "More Than Precious Jewels" collection is this antique like glass box that can be used to keep your precious rings, earrings, etc.
HOWEVER, in tradition with ESW's original style this box has an extra special, ONE OF A KIND, Creepy Cute addition to it.
Alice's head was cut off by the queen and now rests on the outside of the glass box, while her body is trapped on the inside.
On the outside, Alice's bisque head has a huge bow on top and can be used to hang rings or other precious jewels.
In attempt to reattach herself and escape the looking glass, Alice tried using some iridescent Magic Mica. It obviously didn't work, so now the rest of the Magic Mica can be found sprinkled at her feet.
Alice has finally accepted her fate and is ready to live in the looking glass forever.
So give your "precious" an extra boost of unique beauty and creepiness with this Alice Glass Box. You can even get a giggle by yelling, "Off with her head!" every time you open it! ;))
- Measures approx 2"L x 2"W x 3"H
- The bottom of the box has a iridescent ripple piece of glass.
- The beveled edges magnifies the boxes contents, allowing one to more closely view the peculiar details of whats inside.
- Box stands sturdy on its little legs, proud like. Top door is hinged for easy opening.
- Alice is made from a Antique German Bisque Doll.
- Gift wrap included.