Warning, this item is not for the squeamish! Although it is one of the gnarliest Cobra Skeleton we've ever seen!
In tradition with ESW's original style this box has an extra special, ONE OF A KIND, Creepy Cute addition to it, a Cobra that ate a Baby!
This antique like glass display box contains a REAL Cobra Skeleton. He once lived in Indonesia but got deported for eating babies! However, he remains clean, well preserved, fully intact, and in excellent condition with AMAZING details. His scales are very fragile and slightly dangerous so he needs to be handled with care if you don't believe me, just ask this baby!
Cobra is nested in a bed of granules mixed from dark espresso fine sand, with a dash of black sparkled glitter, and black rock pebbles.
The baby arm is from a vintage doll. Its nails have been painted with red nail polish. Unfortunately the baby lost its pinky finger from "pinky swearing" it will go to bed, but instead stayed up all night reeking havoc on everyone around her.
Let me explain, some babies have to get to bed early and get cranky when they dont sleep. So this generous little Cobra wanted to help Baby's tired parents by hugging and singing a lullaby until she finally fell asleep. As Cobra curled up and nested Baby, he accidentally squeezed too tightly and Baby finally stopped crying drifted to sleep forever. OooOpz! ;))
- The Cobra and Baby are not permanently attached and can be repositioned or removed if desired (photo #5 shows Cobra without Baby).
- Glass box has a little metal loop on the front for opening the box.
- Great as a UNIQUE gift. Or keep it all for yourself :))
- Glass Sand Box Measures approx 7.5"L x 7.5"W x 8"H
- Cobra alone measures 7"W
- Please Note: We love kids here at ESW we do not crave to eat them or hurt them in any way just an FYI ;)